Illinois-Chicago

Live Band Reco - Need Input

Hi,

My fiance and I are trying to decide between 2 bands, possibly more for reception music. We saw Green Thirteen this weekend and they were great & within our budget. Soda is also within our budget & seems to get great reviews - hoping to see them this weekend. We need to make a decision pretty quick as they have gotten requests from other brides for our same date.  Has anyone used either of these bands or have any feedback on them?  Also, open to other cover band recommendations, within similar budget range. Looking for a cover band that can play everything.

Thanks!

Re: Live Band Reco - Need Input

•  My best friend hired Whata Bout Bob, they were AMAZING and around the 2000.00 range, she was able to negotiate them down a little on their price. It was the best wedding i have ever been to, guests dances the entire night. If we weren't doing dueling pianos I would hire them in a minute. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Our friends had Soda for their wedding and I am not a "wedding band" type of person however most of the evening I forgot their was a band. They are great!!!!!
  • Great, thank you both!
  • I don't know those bands but I went to a wedding last year they had the Chicago Catz.  Oh my god!! I don't know what they charge but they rocked that wedding out all night long!  LOVE them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards