Illinois-Chicago
Options

Catering

Hi everyone!  So this may be a long shot but has anyone had any experience with Mario's Catering in Worth, IL?  I have already tried looking up reviews online but there are not that many.  If anyone could help I would truly appreciate it.  Thanks!!

Re: Catering

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_catering?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:073eab68-9177-414b-9100-22f99cf6081cPost:bb538f08-e64a-448e-9ef4-f805bcfb3ed7">Catering</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone!  So this may be a long shot but has anyone had any experience with Mario's Catering in Worth, IL?  I have already tried looking up reviews online but there are not that many.  If anyone could help I would truly appreciate it.  Thanks!!
    Posted by ABien[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Actually Yes.  But my experience didnt go well.  They are close to my house and seem super cheap so I wanted to get pricing info. Lynn is their sales person.</div><div>
    </div><div>First of all they refused to lock in any pricing for 2013. She kept saying the prices may go up next year so this would be a ballpark price. (isnt that the point of signing a contract, to lock in prices?). They wont even let you put down a deposit until January 1st..</div><div>
    </div><div> Anyway i gave her some ideas about number of guests, and menu options: this was April 27th.   I emailed her a few times to ask about any progress on our catering quote and each time she told me how busy she was, (i.e. Easter, Mothers Day). So she FINALLY  emailed me September 12th  to tell me she was looking at  her 2013 calendar and would put me on the top of her list if I still wanted a quote. I emailed her back and said 5 months for a catering quote is ridiciulous. There's no way I would work with a company like that.  </div><div>
    </div><div>I think my experience proves this, but she told me their company is very casual.  I wish they would have worked out but I'm way too organized and OCD to work with a company that relaxed.  </div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards