Ohio-Northeast
Options

FS: manzanita tree, strands of crystals, tall/short cylinder vases, crystal candelabras

Hello girls!  My wedding was this past month in Columbus.  There's a few items I want to sell that I think someone will appreciate and need.  If you want more pictures, please ask and I'll find a way to get  them to you.  Since these are larger items, I prefer local pick up (from Portage County).  My email is kmarstil@gmail.com  Email if interested!!!  Price is neg. I'd love to help you out!!

4 ft black manzanita tree - Used at our reception as a wedding wish tree.  In excellent condition.   Comes in black pot.  Branches can be moved and tree can be shaped to your preference.  Ordered off line for $70 with shipping.

1 large and 2 smaller silver candelabras - I paid $39 for 1 large and $29 for each smaller.  The larger candelabra has 6 glass vases for a votive candle.  The smaller candelabras have one votive.  I used the larger for my placecard table and the 2 smaller on the gift table.  This photo is of the larger candelabra.  The other two are slightly smaller.  Exact same look/style.  Beautiful !!!

Strands of crystals - used for wedding tree and hung from tall floral arrangements.  I have a 30 ft long strand (paid $19) and nine 6 ft long strands (paid $8 each).  Added an elegant touch!!  I'm willing to sell however many you need.  In the bottom photo, you can see the crystals hanging from our centerpiece.

9 shorter and 8 taller cylinder vases - used on wedding tree table with floating candles.  I paid $45 for all 17 vases.  Measures close to 9" and 12" tall.

2 crystal candleholders - paid $30 for both.  Really pretty in person. Has a sparkly, silver, glass look!  I lit a round white candle in each globe.

If there's anything else I can provide, please ask.  I'd like to sell these items soon!!  Best of luck with all your wedding plans!  All photo credits to Henry Photography from Columbus - fantastic job!  Highly suggest if you're still looking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards