• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Illinois-Chicago

GREAT DJ in Chicago!

Peace of Mind DJ did an incredible job at our reception! The DJ, Hans Moscicke (yes, that is his real name), was absolutely amazing.  We gave him a basic outline of how we wanted the night to go and a general idea of songs to play--from there he took it the extra mile and made sure that everyone--and I mean EVERYONE--had a good time. The night went so smoothly.  Everything was timed perfectly--one thing flowed right into the next.  

My new mother-in-law even mentioned over Thanksgiving dinner how great our DJ was.  She said that he knew exactly what songs to play to get the party going.  At the end of our wedding our friends literally surrounded us in a huge circle and started singing the song that we entered to at the beginning of our reception.  It was so memorable and everyone wanted the party to keep going after almost 2 hours of dancing.  Attatched are pictures from the wedding on a blog...just so you can see the dancing.  Somehow my grandma AND all of my husband's college friends were getting down.  That takes a serious DJ.  Multiple people have told me that they have never been to a wedding where the dancing was so fun.  

Here is a link to his facebook page: 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards