Ohio-Northeast
Options

DJ recommendations

We are having a little problems deciding on a DJ. My FI wants us to stay under $600 for 6 hours.  I think that is an unrealistic price being that I have yet to find anyone for that price. Does anyone know any that I could look into? Our wedding is in the youngstown/boardman area

thanks!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Re: DJ recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011

Check out Cipriano Productions & Big Ear Entertainment. Both are very reasonably priced. I think they are both around 700. A little more than what your FI wants to spend, but its better than some of the other DJs who charge 1000+.

• Options
    nppdesignsnppdesigns member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Josh Klein with Integrity Audio 

OR

Brandon Brooks with Brooks DJ Service

Both are very reasonably priced and do a great job!

Happy Planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would call Xclusive Productions....amazing dj's and lighting and variety of music.  330-519-8296...ask for Joe.
  • Options
    kendersonkenderson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using A Bride's DJ.  For 6 hours, we're paying about $695.  Diana has been great with communication, and I've already talked to my DJ personally a few times since we've booked them.  They have a great planning website too! 
    Tigers love pepper...they hate cinnamon Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I booked Mr. Music Dj.  Matt has been wonderful so far.  I have spoke to him several times on the phone, and he has a good planning website.  He was $695 for the reception which is all inclusive.

image 141 Are ready to party!
    weddingcountdown.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kasiescottkasiescott member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1165-entertainment.com  is a web site of a guy who is good I have known him for a while and his prices are good not sure how far out he goes.
  • Options
    kasiescottkasiescott member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1165-entertainment.com  is a web site of a guy who is good I have known him for a while and his prices are good not sure how far out he goes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards