Illinois-Chicago

Darcy McGrath Reviews? Other Make-up Artist Recommendations?

If you used Darcy McGrath for your make-up, could you let me know your thoughts on her work? Also, if you have any other make-up artists you'd recommend, please let me know their name and contact info. Thanks!

Re: Darcy McGrath Reviews? Other Make-up Artist Recommendations?

• edited December 2011
    I just booked Sonia Roselli. www.soniaroselliweddings.com/773-465-7363. I looked at a lot (including Darcy) and I only did a trial with Sonia. What little I did see of Darcy's work (In blog posts, etc) it looked nice, but I could never find a website for her.
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Morgan Blaul for both hair and makeup. Pics, review and contact info in my married bio. On a completely unrelated note, you may want to consider deleting your knot account and changing your screen name to something that is not an email address. Spam bots can easily get you, not to mention unwanted solicitation from vendors. A bit of anonymity on a site like this is a good thing -- Just a friendly piece of advice!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going to second Morgan Blaul- One of my favorite vendors from my wedding! Some of the best money I spent-she is just fantastic-both work and personality! SHe did 9 of us the morning of the wedding and we all looked amazing! I booked her without doing a trial and then did my trial the week before my wedding and was happy I did it that way...It was still fresh in both of our minds.
  • ericamugericamug member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kim Piech out of Glen Ellyn is AMAZING and she does hair and makeup.  $65 for hair and $65 for makeup including lashes, and she will travel to you for no extra charge.  If you'd like to see pics of her work, you can google her and see her website or you can look at my pics.  www.robertswiderski.com click client type in any email address event code mugnaini she did my makeup and hair for my wedding, couture and engagement GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Starlight chicago - Lillian does amazing work - and the pricing is so reasonable!  Check out their website:http://www.starlightchicago.com/starstruck/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards