Ohio-Northeast

Wedding Day Reviews

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to let you know of some great wedding vendors.  We were married on June 18th in Akron, and had a fabulous day.  

1. Doubletree in Fairlawn.  Reception.  They were great.  The food was wonderful and the staff at the hotel were very kind and helpful.  Erica the catering manager and Katy the reception planner did a great job.  They got us what we wanted, even by changing the content of the packages.  And they did a great job setting up the space before our reception and cleaning it up; so that my family did not have to do anything.  

2. Dutch Treat DJ's.  Dutch our DJ was great.  He was low-key and fun.  He did not talk the whole time--he played good music; just what we wanted.  And he got all the songs we requested!  And he was so well priced, we were really happy with him.  

3. Drobny Studios Photography.  John our photographer did a superb job.  He was at the church early and stayed late at the reception.  He was not bossy; he was really good natured and fun.  And our pictures turned out great. 

I would recommend all of these venues to anyone getting married in Akron. We had a great wedding day and a ton of wonderful memories!!

Happy planning!!
Melissa

Re: Wedding Day Reviews

• edited December 2011
    Oh and our cake!  We got our cake from Reeves Cake Shop and it was delicious.  Everyone said it was the best wedding cake they had every had.  At the shop they were helpful and easy to work with.  In fact, chosing our cake design and flavor was the easiest decision we made throughout the whole planning process.  I would highly reocmmend them!!  
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for sharing!  Sounds like your day went very well :)  Congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting about reeves!  I've been looking for a cake shop and I somehow missed them in my search!  They look delicious.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mamboqueenmamboqueen member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards