Illinois-Chicago

Flowers

Ok o i'm getting married in Wheaton in August of next year and looking for a great Florist thats not too expensive. Anyone have a good one?

Re: Flowers

• disneyfan0511disneyfan0511 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Shamrock Gardens in Lombard, so far so good - I'll know more in 4 weeks!!!!!!! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • gkb0910gkb0910 member
    edited December 2011
    I'm using A Perfect Petal in Mt. Prospect.  I'm not getting married until November, but I'm confident that Rebecca understands what I want and will provide it on the wedding day.
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • lizlovesartlizlovesart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kristen at Kio Kreations has great products and reviews on this board and I'm using her for my July 2010 wedding
  • Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    edited December 2011
    I recently booked Joyce Grattoni. I booked her through a recomendation of a fellow Chicago knottie. I met with her, and she works out of her home, and absolutely fell in love with her work. Joyce taught floral design at a local college and is a certified florist. If you would like further information about Joyce's services, please page me on this board.
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • duckie1905duckie1905 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also recommend Joyce Grattoni very highly. She did our wedding in February and did a wonderful, fantastic job. huge WP and 3 sets of parents and 5 sets of grandparents and she managed to do spectacular work while coming in under our budget. We also had fantastic altar pieces and flower centerpieces on each table. She has awesome ideas, a real eye for color and arrangement and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Full review in my bio. email me at dizzyc1018 at yahoo if you want to see some pictures. The flowers were breathtaking and one of the highlights of the wedding!
  • Mags04Mags04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Denise at Walden Floral in Downers Grove.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
    BFP 12/31/12 ~ EDD 9/13/13
    BFP Chart
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Kristen at Kio Kreations for my April 2010 wedding and I think she is really great so far!
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • banbina52banbina52 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Carol at O'CIE Floral in Naperville-she will do everything from inexpensive to super super expensive with your vision in mind!  She is great-please check her out!  There are no surprises in her prices!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Kristen from KIO Kreations as well, for our June 2010 wedding.  She has been really great to work with so far & gets wonderful reviews on here.  She really goes above & beyond for her brides.  As far as a budget, I told her mine & she was able to find ways for me to stay within it.  I think you def. get more than what you are paying for service-wise with her. 

"Everything will be alright in the end. So if it's not alright, it is not yet the end."
    "She wasn't bitter. She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time." The Perks of Being a Wallflower
    Me:28 DH:28 TTC since 1/11 Dx: unexplained IF/early DOR
    Feb'12- Clomid/TI with CD3 &21 labs(normal)& SA-count 6mil/ml,morph/motil OK-BFN
    April'12 Ultrasounds,HSG -clear, slight acurate uterus
    5/14 IUI #1-50 mg clomid-post wash total motile count 19.3 prometrium 2dpiui= BFN
    6/11-IUI #2-100 mg clomid & prometrium post wash count total motile 17.5 = BFN
    7/6 IUI#3 with 100 mg clomid, estridiol, prometrium. post wash total motile count 23.3 = BFN
    8/30IVF#1 BCPs, Follistim, Menopur,Ganerelix,Novarel.
    ER 9/11-8R, 7M, 5F.
    ET 9/14 2 embies transferred. 1 10cell Grade 4, 1 8cell Grade 4. No frosties. BFN
    IVF#2 BCPs, Follistim, Menopur, Ganerelix, Novarel, Baby Aspirin
    ER 12/5-16R, 12M, 8F!
    ET 12/10 5dt! 1 fully expanded blast & 1 early blast. No frosties. BFN
    2/13- Saline sono revealed a polyp. All additional labwork coming back normal. Genetic screen revealed DH has MTHFR deficiency & I am a carrier for it.
    3/13 hysteroscopy & polypectomy
    next up-Reproductive immunologist Appt 3/27, cycling in may?

Here Comes the Sun Blog
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • edited December 2011
    I have been working with GNG Designs and Gina is great!She works well with budgets and helped me pinpoint exactly what I wanted!
  • edited December 2011
    Kristen from Kio Kreations all the way! used her for my june 2009 wedding and couldn't have done it without her! Everything looked AWESOME!
  • edited December 2011
    Try Vicki at Flowers by Victoria. Very reasonable prices. Nice job.
  • edited December 2011
    Ok so I contacted Kio Kreations and they are booked for my Wedding Date. I did contact GND & Vale of Enna. I did not get a response back yet. Any other suggestions for florists?
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Mary at Bride's Choice Wedding Flowers in Lisle. We just met with her, and she does amazing work. All my flowers (4 BM, 4 GM, FG, altarpiece, head table, all other personal flowers) are $895.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards