Illinois-Chicago
Options

Jeremy Lawson Photography

Has anyone here had him photograph your wedding? If so I was wondering if you could give me a little overview on what his packages and prices look like. I LOVE his work and am trying to plan a wedding in a little time and just want to get information before I set up a wedding consultation. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Jeremy Lawson Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    his work is okay with all the special effects on it but was pretty bad if you saw them without it. we met with him last year and i know it is either a love or hate with his work. he was a low budget photographer from what i remember.
  • Options
    lizlovesartlizlovesart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we looked into him but ultimately decided to go with Amanda Hein Photography. His work was very good but a little edgy for our taste. His work was recently featured on Style Me Pretty so he is well known.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i booked him for my wedding next year - i think for 6 hours of coverage it's 2800. he's sooo nice, i think working with him is going to be a blast...
  • Options
    awed81awed81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I emailed him about his services a few months ago and was quoted $3900 for 8 hours. His packages include: copyright free DVD of all images, online proofing and ordering, second photographer, and engagement or trash the dress session. We ended up not going with him. He does have a fun website though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cool website but the pictures looked waaaaaay overdone. in 5 or 10 years they will look cheesy. we are continuing our search for something timeless but still modern.
  • Options
    sheenadjsheenadj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He did my wedding 3 weeks ago.  He is an amazing person and photographer.  My photos should be finished soon, he emailed me one last night he will be putting on his blog.  I would be happy to evail you the link for our photos when I get it.  He is worth EVERY penny.  I would have regretted going with anyone else!HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had Jeremy shoot our wedding and were thrilled with the results. I believe our package was $3000 but we opted not to have an engagement/ttd session. He's great during the planning process and was a joy to be around on the big day. Just email him and he'll send you his pricing packages. See my married bio for his pics. I highly recommend him! GL.
  • Options
    lunacydresslunacydress member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love his work, but I was quote upper-two-thousands at the cheapest, and that was just too much for us.  Now that I see someone posted the comment that his stuff will look dated in a few years, I kinda agree- great pictures, but I'm not sure I'd like them as my wedding pictures in 10 years.We picked Kara Schultz- engagement pictures this Sunday!  Woohoo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards