Illinois-Chicago
Options

BEST Bridal Salon in the Western Suburbs

Hi Chicago Knotties!I am a DC Knottie returning home for a weekend to try on gowns with my mother and sister. I only have a few days (Saturday, Sunday, Monday) and I would love it if I could find a salon/boutique that has MOB and bridesmaid gowns as well. Does anyone know of somewhere GREAT in the western suburbs we could go? We are definitely willing to stray outside of the western suburbs if there is somewhere AWESOME that has great selection and service. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!Kristin

Re: BEST Bridal Salon in the Western Suburbs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My good friend had great service and selection recently at Wolsfelt in Aurora.  HTH! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A L'Amour in Barrington was great!
    7/10/10 imageDandy
  • Options
    josiegirljosiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely A Joyful Occasion in Naperville. Just look at their reviews.
  • Options
    banbina52banbina52 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Veiled in Elegence in Geneva is very nice and very friendly.  I purchased my veil and some jewelery there, my best friend and several casual friends have gotten dresses there.  They also sell bridesmaids dresses and MOB dresses.  However, the main focus is on the bride.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second A L'Amour in Barrington.  The people and dresses are wonderful! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A L'Amour in Barrington!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A L'AMOUR!!!! Ask for EmmyLou!!!! Going there for BM dresses shopping tom!!!
  • Options
    bethcabsbethcabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bella Bianca in Oakbrook....they are awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Crystal Bride in Geneva is an absolute must!  Bought my veil, dress, and bridesmaid dresses there.  Their service is impeccable.  They have some MOB dress too, but there's also a place further down the street called East Room that has MOB/Special Occassion dresses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards