Illinois-Chicago
Options

boudoir pics

I'm looking for recommendations for b-pics.  If you have done this, can you tell me the details of your package inlcuidng the name of the photographer/company, cost, location, if hair and makeup was included, etc...?Thanks in advance,Rebecca

Re: boudoir pics

• Options
    gczechgczech member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Kara Schultz of Karatography and she was great!!  I booked a marathon package back at the beginning of the year and the cost was $200 or $250 but I think her prices have gone up since then.  She does a marathon every couple of months and the locations vary, but always in hotels.  Hair and makeup was not included, but I recommend going to MAC and having them do your makeup (there's no charge, but you have to buy $50 worth of product).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also used Kara Schultz. I don't remember what I paid specifically, but it was more than reasonable like pp said. I know I was one of her first victims : ) The pictures turned out amazing. I also had my make-up done at MAC and they were able to give me that sultry look, no problem. I did, however, tell them WHY I was having my make-up done, and I think that really helped paint the picture of what I was looking for : )
  • Options
    denosaquodenosaquo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you. i will look into Kara.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Danielle Aquiline has a marathon coming up this November.  Check out her blog:  http://danielleaquilinephoto.blogspot.com/search/label/Boudoir
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards