Illinois-Chicago
Options

Response card

Sorry for the sudden onset of invite questions...should probably just try to ask them all in one post, but I know I will forget something if I wait. When assembling the invites, does the response card go in its envelope already (unsealed of course)? Thanks, Val
smiley dance get down

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

TTC#1 since July 2010
6/23/11: Met with RE, began testing
8/4/11: Follow-up with RE
LPD, AMH 0.62 (DOR) and hypothyroidism
8//19/11 - IUI#1 w/Follistim + Ovidrel = BFN
9/12/11 - IUI#2 w Follistim + Ovidrel = BFP!
Beta 1 = 197 @ 14dpo / Beta 2= 519 @ 16dpo / Beta 3 = 1563 @ 18dpo
Due June 1st, 2012~~Born May 22nd, 2012

Re: Response card

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure what the correct way to do this is, but we did not place the response card in its envelope. Instead we tucked it in the envelope with the text readable. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! Yeah, I'm not sure what's proper but we also tucked it infront of the envelope!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, it should be tucked. If you google this, you will get an idea of the correct order.
  • Options
    shelly&nickshelly&nick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had a folded card.  I inserted 1/2 of the card so the part with the writing was sticking out.  Does that make sense?  I also have a tip for you.  I coded all of them.  So we had 3 lists.  Brides, Grooms, and Friends.  The first person on the brides list was coded B1.  The grooms list, G1.  etc.  This way we knew who sent back when they forgot to write in their name.  Believe me, it happens!  Just write it in a discrete place...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards