Illinois-Chicago
Options

Hair Trial Rave!!

So i just had my trial with my new day-of hair stylist (i had to fire the first one, ugh!), and absolutely LOVE this girl! PIB under "pretty things!" Let me know your thoughts and if you have any suggestions on how to make the front look a little better! Thanks! and YAY! just under 4 more weeks to go!!

Re: Hair Trial Rave!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks great!I see that you're getting married at St. Ann's. Is Fr. Bernie officiating? I grew up going to St. Raymonds (his old parish). He officiated at our wedding ceremony at St. Clement on 9/12.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    no, Fr. Fred will be officiating our ceremony. I actually dont know the other priests, as i just joined St. Anne's last year and sadly dont go to church very often!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It looks good!! I like the rose-shaped pin you have in your hair!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Marci -  I noticed that you were having your wedding at St. Anne's.  Do you like the church, priests?  We are considering switching to St. Anne's but its a little further of a drive for us.  Just wanted to here your oppinion.  Love your photos by the way!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very, very pretty!  I love it!  So happy that you were able to find someone that did a style you feel more comfortable with.  Best wishes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards