Illinois-Chicago
Options

Marc Pagani Photography

Marc Pagani did a wonderful job as the photographer at our wedding in Chicago on 9/12/09. His photos came out great and really captured the day. He is a photojournalist and his talent shines through in every photo he takes. He is based in New Orleans but does weddings in Chicago as well. Marc was availalble to answer all questions I had leading up to the wedding and was so patient the day of the wedding. His website is definitely worth checking out http://www.paganiphoto.com/ Happy Planning

Re: Marc Pagani Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Um....did he come all the way from New Orleans to do your wedding? You must have a pretty big budget for photography.
  • Options
    ebhallorebhallor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He did.  If you look on his website you will see that he does weddings in both New Orleans and Chicago.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where was your wedding in Chicago?
  • Options
    ebhallorebhallor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  My wedding was at the University of Chicago, ceremony at Rockefeller Chapel and reception a couple blocks away (also on the campus) at Hutchinson Commons/courtyard.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i can see that. our photographer does weddings in new orleans. she is the one who does a lot of the engagement shoots with umbrellas/parasols. there even was a big article on her blog about those wedding parades down there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding was in New Orleans, we used Marc. Militarybride, who did you use?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that a lot of brides are using photographers from different cities these days. I go back and fourth between Chicago and New Orleans (hometown and college town). My profile explains about how we moved the wedding. We used Heather Parker who was familiar with all things New Orleans and Chicago and could have had her photograph at either location for the same price. yes it was in the blog all the stuff about NOLA http://tinyurl.com/NOLAphoto
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked at the website of him. It is one of those companies that hires junior photographers and you pay a fortune if you want the head photographer to be the one at your wedding. I am glad you had a good experience. I think the big studios that are hiring freelancers or junior photographers are the ones you see that get slammed in the BBB for photographers not showing up. Not saying this studio is the case.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey ebhallor I just sent in a deposit to have my ceremony at Rockefeller Chapel! I hope your wedding turned out beautifully.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ebhallorebhallor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohh, how fun!!  It was so great.  You can look at my pictures, if you would like.  Just let me know! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards