Illinois-Chicago
Options

Florist Suggestions for West Sub.

Hello All! I am getting married at the Timber Creek Inn and Suites in Sandwich on Aug. 7th 2010. I had met with a great florist out of Yorkville this past weekend, and was planning on booking with her, but then she called me yesterday to tell me that she forgot that she has a conference to go to over the weekend of our wedding. Does anyone have any recommendations for Florists around the West Suburbs area? TIA!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Florist Suggestions for West Sub.

• Options
    morgie44morgie44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Kio Kreations and would definitely recommend her!   Are you from that area?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gardens & Gatherings in Wasco.  It's a little rural, but Joan's prices are awesome and I was blown away by our flowers the day of.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend Gina from GnG Designs... she doesn't work out of a shop though, she works from her house. We LOVED her work from our wedding. I don't know if she's located in the West Suburbs area (I forgot where her house was located at), but she delivered everything to us the day of the wedding (to our hotel, our church, and to our reception). HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kristen from FIO Kreations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, KIO Kreations...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    www.artmillersflorist.com -Linda.  She'll drive out to where you live for the initial meeting... And I met with her last week, and I loved the fact that she allows a meeting in the winter where she takes you to where she gets her flowers and lets you pick everything out yourself--- I thought like that sounded like sooo much fun!!!  Send her an email and she'll give you quotes online.  Worth a shot!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 115 Made the cut!
    image 90 Are ready to party and cruise Lake Michigan!
    image 21 Are party poopers and would rather be lame at home!
    image 4 Are actually really making me pissy now
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tracy Ciganek- Elegant Blooms.  She's located in Naperville, and travels just about anywhere.  She was great and our flowers were beautiful for a reasonable price.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards