Illinois-Chicago
Options

Do NOT order from THE FAVOR WAREHOUSE online

OMG, do NOT order from this place. The personalized stickers that I ordered just arrived and they say BETH BRIDAL SHOWER 12-13-09 instead of Beth's. I called customer service and they say this is my error and they will not fix it or re-print for anything less than half price of a new order. If you look at the order page, it asks for the person's name, to which I filled in Beth. The customer service lady on the phone tried telling me that "they've never had this mistake before" and "most people understand that they are supposed to add their own apostrophe s". Give me a break! Then other people are the idiots who can't follow directions, not me. I asked to speak with a manager, and she told me there wasn't one available but she would take my number and have someone call me. I am soooo angry right now!!! Look at the page and tell me what you think: http://www.favorwarehouse.com/pc/xEOSTAGC-179/circle-shaped-tags-and-stickers/Blue+Bridal+Theme+Circle+Shaped+Personalized+Thank+You+Tags+-+Set+of+20.html Anyway, so now I'm out $25 for nothing. I know that in the scheme of things that is not a lot of money, but imagine if I had spent a lot more money with them and received an incorrect order. Please be wary of this store.

Re: Do NOT order from THE FAVOR WAREHOUSE online

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh yeah that is irritating.  I bought napkins and matches from theknot shop, and they came off-centered or there was some kind of dirt on the ink...I complained to customer service and luckily, they redid my order.  Does theknot have stickers on their site?  At least you know they won't screw it up or they'll fix it for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, it definitely doesn't say anything about adding an apostrophe to the "name" field.  I would keep calling and bitching until they do something.  Also let them know that you're spreading the word about their deceptive website on theknot.com.  Most vendors understand that mudslinging on a website like theknot.com or weddingchannel.com will spell disaster for their reputations.  Good luck!
    image "Always love. Don't wail til the finish line."-Nada Surf
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards