Illinois-Chicago
Options

photography/video cost???

Hello, just wondering if $2600 is good for both services. 10 hour for both. No album included. Up to 4 locations. I think the work is great as well. Just wondering if this is too much or am I getting a fair deal. Thanks!!

Re: photography/video cost???

• Options
    morgie44morgie44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, it sounds like TOO good of a deal.  Do you like the style of photo and video?  Does it include any prints or digital negatives?
  • Options
    KVMW9182010KVMW9182010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    agreed - too good of a deal.  I would make sure the company has good reviews.  Just my photography alone is in the $3000s for 7 hours.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out George Street Photo & Video.  That's who we're using.  I think that $2600 without an album seems a little high.  But maybe that's just me.  Good luck.
    image "Always love. Don't wail til the finish line."-Nada Surf
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if you think the work is great then that is a good deal, I think with both photog and video it cost me more than that  with less hrs so its a good deal!where are you located? sometimes the city and surrounding burbs are more expensive so that is why I am asking!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sounds too good to be true. do you get to meet the photographer? someone posted recently about bella pictures which has really good prices but the company was very disorganized in the end.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards