Ohio-Northeast
Options

Outdoor wedding venue needed for September 15th, 2012 needed!

I am in need of an outdoor venue for September 15th, 2012. Its very short notice, so it's been difficult finding a site that isn't booked. There has been some trouble with our current reception location and we are trying to find an alternative QUICK! If anyone knows of anything available please contact me @ erinjoybroderick@gmail.com. We live in Columbiana, Ohio area, but anything within 2 hour drive is fine. Thanks!

Re: Outdoor wedding venue needed for September 15th, 2012 needed!

• Options
    For how many people?
  • Options
    I dont have any options for you off the top of my head, I'm sure some of the ladies here can help you.

I just wanted to point out for security purposes please remove you e-mail address from your post. If someone has a suggestion they can answer you here or PM you. Its safest that way.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    just sent you an email. Good luck!
  • Options
    Depending on how many people you have I would start checking with the Metroparks to see what areas they have available that have a building and/or pavilion area with it that you can reserve. I know you want outdoors but you need to have a back up plan in case of weather. Also try contacting the cities in the area you are interested in getting married in to see if they have any city owned facilities that would meet your needs.
  • Options
    As a slightly different option, check out Puskas Outdoor Party Center which offers a covered pavilion. They're in Lorain.

Another you may want to consider is Octagon picnic shelter or Kendall Lake in the CVNP (near Peninsula). Both would be better for a smaller guest list though.

IIRC, Mapleside has an outdoor gazebo (Brunswick) and an indoor reception room (for up to 150), but they also do tented receptions.

Punderson does outdoor tented receptions.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards