Illinois-Chicago
Options

opinion on color of bm dresses please!

ok ladies, i have picked the complicating color, coral, for my bm dresses, and it seems that there are WAY too many shades of this color! picking out bm dresses can be frustrating since the swatches are SO small to look at. also the colors always look different on the computer screen! what do you guys think of the coral color of this b2 dress for a formal outdoor wedding? is it too bright? on my screen, it looks bright, but you can never be sure. i do want the coral to pop but i dont want it to be tacky; i dont want it on the pastely or peachy side. here is the link to the dress-let me know what you girls think!http://www.jasminebridal.com/as_change.aspx?sid=B&sqno=2083&color_s=CR&color_n=Coral (CR)

Re: opinion on color of bm dresses please!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's beautiful!  Looks like the perfect shade of coral to me, not too pastely or peachy.Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it's beautiful! I feel your pain, I'm trying to match shades of green...so complicated!
  • Options
    jen90210jen90210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's beautiful also! You know this is one of my favorite dresses in taffeta!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that dress is really pretty, I like the color and everything.  yea, I'd be careful of the color... I knew a girl and her bridesmaid dresses looked salmon and they were awful.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 115 Made the cut!
    image 90 Are ready to party and cruise Lake Michigan!
    image 21 Are party poopers and would rather be lame at home!
    image 4 Are actually really making me pissy now
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards