Illinois-Chicago
Options

"cake pops?"

Hi! Does anyone know of a bakery in the Chicagoland area (I'm getting married in Oak Brook) that will make cake balls? I went to a wedding recently where they had cake balls on a stick as the favor, and they were delicious.  Unfortunately, that wedding was in Atlanta! Thanks!

Re: "cake pops?"

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You might want to try making them yourself. They are super easy and way cheaper than any bakery.
  • Options
    TEA&CoTEA&Co member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm...I'm not sure, but I'd assume that many bakeries would be beginning to offer these now...if not, they should!  I know there's a cupcake shop in Oak Brook on 22nd called Fiore, not sure if they offer them.  Otherwise, I know Starbucks sells them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Golfer09Golfer09 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bleeding Heart Bakery (Oak Park & Chicago) makes cake balls.  I'm sure if you call them they might be able to put a stick on them.  Angel Food Bakery might also make them but they make real old school desserts!
    Our wedding SDE: Our wedding Feature: PW=demo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We made them ourselves for my shower this past weekend... It's alot of work if you need to make alot of them but they came out amazing!! You might be able to call around to different bakeries and ask if they do them. They might be able to tell you who can make them!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My friend does them and is very reasonable. She has her own business called Sweet Addictions. Her number is 630 277 3470. Tell her Amanda told you about her!! She is wonderful
  • Options

My sister used www.chicagocakepopfactory.com they were delicious and so pretty! They make such great favors and midnight snacks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards