Ohio-Northeast
Options

Jay Kossman Digital 504 Wedding Photography

Posting almost 2 years after my wedding because Jay Kossman only recently gave us our final deliverable.  We didn't see one photo for almost a year.  NOT ONE.  He did give us a discount, but it will never be enough.  The nightmare of the photos cast a bad light on a lot of our wedding day.

Re: Jay Kossman Digital 504 Wedding Photography

• Options
    Sorry this happened to you. Do you at least have what you paid for? And what was the timing according to your contract?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I can't speak for any other bride, but when I got married in 2010 we had Jay Kossman as our photographer.  Before we even booked with him, we knew what to expect for our waiting time for our pictures.  It was also in our contract when we did book with him.  We had, of course, checked out many other photographers that had great pictures as well, but they were double the price than him which was way out of our budget!   We booked his 12 hour collection, and now I have memories of our special day from beginning to end that I would've never even known went on if it wasn't for him!  Our pictures came out amazing and he was such a great person to work with.  We had a blast doing our pictures and he had so many creative and fun shots to do.  We highly recommend him and he's definitely worth checking out!
  • Options
    We also booked Jay of Digital Photography Services. We found him Today's Bride show at the IX center and right away we knew we could stop searching for a photographer. His pictures were exactly the style we were looking for and we loved them just as much as his wedding packages. His prices were more than reasonable and allowed us to get way more time & options for our investment. We loved working with him & his aissisant the day of the wedding. He by far was the easiest vendor we had & we were more than pleased with everything. While I agree we got anxious waiting for our pictures we did know when we booked with Jay and how long things would take & everything was listed in our wedding contract. When we did see our pictures they were more than worth any time frame we had to wait. I would highly recommend Jay he did an amazing job for us and the pictures were totally worth the wait. (we loved all our vendors from our big day and will be posting reviews for all of them. Message me or if you want anymore detailed feedback on any of our vendors)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards