Illinois-Chicago
Options

Caterer Recommendations

Hello All,

I am looking for a caterer near the Orland Park area.   Does anyone have any recommendations?  We are looking to serve approximately 150-200 guests buffet style and are trying to keep it relatively inexpensive (around $10 per person).

I appreciate your help and feedback in advance.

Thanks,
Emily

Re: Caterer Recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Mario's Events. www.mariosevents.com in Worth.
    They did a great job for us, the service was great and I believe they have buffets in your price range. They also did our bar. At that time they offer $1.00 off each plate if they do your bar as well.
    Good Luck!
  • Options
    roxiems75roxiems75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My family has had very good service with Biancalana/Elmcrest catering located in Elmwood Park.  You can call and see if they deliver to orland park.  I know that they have delivered for family members far west from where they are located and charged a delivery fee.  I know that they are reasonable like $8 per person.  My family has been using them for catering for about 10 years now.  I know that the food always comes hot and you always have extra food.  Here is the number
    708-453-3989.  hope this helps you out.  I dont think you would be disappointed with them. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't actually spoken with them personally yet but one place I found online is Polonia Catering in Mokena. It's a separate business but run by the same family as Polonia Banquets by Midway.

Good luck! 

• Options
    joo6758joo6758 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marie's Catering is fantanstic - They are able to work with any budget and party size. I had a pretty tight budget and they were able comp certain items, provide upgrades and help me stay within budget!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards