Illinois-Chicago
Options

Just Press Play (DJ) - Vendor Review

Just Press Play - Jeff A+++++
jeff@justpressplaypro.com

From the 1st e-mail to the final thank you card we received from Just Press Play I can’t even begin to tell you how happy we were with their customer service. Jeff replied to my e-mails with helpful information and in a timely manner. 

Just Press Play is a great way to make your wedding music very personal since you make all of the music selections yourself. I really liked that aspect of this business because who knows your wedding guests better than the people planning the event. That being said, Jeff was able to play the songs that got people on the dance floor and kept them there all night long (seriously our dance floor was packed the entire night). I can’t tell you how many people said “Your wedding was the best wedding ever” and I know that had a lot to do with Just Press Play (Jeff). 

I would recommend this company to anyone looking for DJ services. They provided great customer service, created the ultimate dance party atmosphere, and were even affordable. To me that is the trifecta! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards