Illinois-Chicago
Options

$500 wedding video, check it out!

Hi there, I'm a wedding videographer that offers Good quality but affordable wedding video packages. For $500 you will receive: 
--8 hours of coverage 
--An online highlight video montage 
--A Full length edit of the wedding on 2 DVDs 

I also offer to put your video on bluray for $25 per disc.

Check out samples of my work here: 
Facebook.com/digitalspectrumvideo   

Feel free to send me a message on my business's facebook or Digitalspectrumvideo@gmail.com. 

Thanks a lot.
--Daniel 

Re: $500 wedding video, check it out!

• Options
    Sorry, this is not allowed.  Plus, the other guy who did this got SO much business he didn't finish ANY of his brides videos after they paid for them.  Beware Brides! 
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_500-wedding-video-check-it-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:2552ceb6-d75c-417e-879b-d10fe2fe9405Post:044b897e-e7d6-464d-92da-cbfe416eb648">Re: $500 wedding video, check it out!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry, this is not allowed.  Plus, the other guy who did this got SO much business he didn't finish ANY of his brides videos after they paid for them.  Beware Brides! 
    Posted by barbbhoww[/QUOTE]

<div>Beware brides? Too funny. I'm a professional and have been doing this since early 2012. You can check out my page with finished videos, and I most certainly use a contract for all my videos so you can be sure there is no catch. Brides who are planning on a budget are my target market, and I can see why some would be skeptical that I have a low price; but it's based on the fact that I shoot by myself and with one camera, versus a team of videographers that will run you over $1,500. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or email me at any time! I'm doing a lot of booking over the next 2 months; so if you're sure you want your wedding day captured on video let me know as soon as possible and I'll see if the requested date is available :) Thanks!  </div><div>
    </div><div><em>--Daniel </em></div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards