Ohio-Northeast
Options

Florist in Youngstown Area

I've had a couple recommendations, but would like to know if anyone was extra pleased with their florist on their wedding day! I don't know a lot of flowers and I want to make sure they look great, but affordable.

Thanks!
Photobucket August 6th, 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Florist in Youngstown Area

• Options
    megilbmegilb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    joe minio from something new florist is AMAZING!!!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Kmgreen2Kmgreen2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Ety from Roses for Weddings, she's out of Medina but I'm sure would travel to Youngstown.  She is affordable and very nice and easy to get in touch with.  I am using her for my July wedding this year.
    Final Count 206 image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Joe MIneo at Something New. He did my sister's flowers (gorgeous!) and he is doing mine. He is expensive but worth EVERY penny. He will help you coordinate pretty much everything.
  • Options
    ericalynn525ericalynn525 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! I will definitely look into both of those! How expensive was Somethign New?
    Photobucket August 6th, 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    amandam6803amandam6803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using sweet arrangements. She is on the West Side of Y-Town. She can do anything you want and she was 50% cheaper than anyone else. Her work is great and her prices can't be beat. I
  • Options
    megilbmegilb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well, im getting my flowers from joe from something new. We have 250 guests coming and i chose roses, mini callas and stephanotis for my flowers. For all the bouquets, centerpieces and church and reception decor ( including flowers on cake) the total came to 6,400. but so worth it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards