Illinois-Chicago
Options

Hair Accessories

Hi Everyone!

I'm on a mission...we're officially under 2 weeks left and I'm without hair accessories. I feel like I've checked out every option out there but nothing has grabbed my attention. Does anyone have any suggestions of places in the city that I could go check out...I've already looked at Left Bank and Francescas so any other ideas are greatly appreicated!

Thank you!

Re: Hair Accessories

• Options
    edited December 2011

I got mine from Etsy.com.  I'm sure someone can rush deliver an order to you, especially if they're local.  Etsy has a custom order feature where you post what you want and vendors contact you if they can complete the order (I think it's called an alchemy request, or it used to be called that).
    Also check out artfire.com.

• Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I know someone on Etsy who is awesome - she's doing my hair piece for my wedding in October. She'll do something custom and rush it to you for sure. Check her out at her studio on Etsy, and if you do use her, tell her cschiano sent you :) 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Is there that shop called I Do, I Do Wedding Accessories? Maybe you can find something there. I got some accessories at Nordstrom.
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    honestly I got mine from Nordstrom! they have flowers and jeweled clips depending on what you are looking for.
    I Do I Do is another place in the city with accessories.
  • Options
    Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at Left Bank, so no help there. What exactly are you looking for that you weren't able to find there...cuz they have everything?! Haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked Weddings 826?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I believe the Alchelmy feature on etsy no longer exists :O(

I'd check Claires, F21, Nordstroms, Macys, maybe even Target?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you considered using a small fresh flower in lieu of a fabric accessory? Your florist might be able to help with some ideas.
  • Options
    amyb140amyb140 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Bridal Beauty Salon has gorgeous hair accessories (that's where I got my headband) and all kinds of jewelry as well.
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards