Illinois-Chicago
Options

Has anyone used Absolute Dream Limo before?

My Fiance and I want a classic car for us and a suv limo for the bridal party.  We meet with Absolute Dream, we like them and the pricing is good.  They usually win Knot awards all the time.  I was just wondering what people's personal experiences are with them.  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Has anyone used Absolute Dream Limo before?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did have a contract with Absolute but ended up cancelling the contract b/c I found a better price for a trolley elsewhere and he wouldn't match it. I personally found Dan to be difficult to work with and rude. But I am glad that you are having a better experience than I did.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats good to know, when we meet with Dan he seemed really nice and helpful.  I have already discovered that he won't negotiate prices I know that going in.  I also have a planner and I just don't see her accepting that.  If I do go with them I keep an eye out for changes in his personality.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my wedding last year.  we had the hummer limo.  I knew what I wanted so I didn't have any trouble and he was very nice to me.  We also went over in time because our wedding reception was at Brookfield Zoo on July 24th (the day of all the floods) and our driver had to try 4 different routes to get into the zoo because of all the road closures......He did not charge us extra.  Plus what I liked about them was that the tip was included in the price and that I received a 10% discount on my flowers from catherine's gardens because i booked absolute dreams limo...my flowers were also awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards