Illinois-Chicago

florist help

Im looking for an inexpensive florist to work with, preferably in the SW suburbs but really anywhere would work im willing to travel a little bit to get nice flowers at a good price

Re: florist help

• edited August 2012
    We went with Vicky at Flowers by Victoria (link), who works out of her home in Elgin. She is super sweet and does great work. When our flowers were delivered, I was so happy with how they looked! Flowers honestly were not a big deal for me when planning my wedding but I absolutely loved my bouquet and all the arrangements Vicky did for us.

We also met with Lindsay at Bella Flora (link), who is based in Westmont. She offers in-home consultations or can meet you somewhere like Starbucks. I really liked her work as well but went with Vicky because her prices were a bit cheaper. Lindsay was great about working with our budget and made lots of suggestions on how to lower our costs.
  • thank you for the tip, im going to look into her!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_florist-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:33e00c60-59cd-4315-af7a-0c0478eb79abPost:00a56705-0bc3-4698-96f1-a04472b44cbc">florist help</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im looking for an inexpensive florist to work with, preferably in the SW suburbs but really anywhere would work im willing to travel a little bit to get nice flowers at a good price
    Posted by Madda7[/QUOTE]
    I ahve friends who have used Miller's Florist . She has done a wonderful job with their flowers I have attended a couple that she has done. She gave me an excellant quote. She moved . If you want her number send me a PM and I will be glad to give it to you..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards