Illinois-Chicago

Rent-A-Rev?

Hi Ladies, I have read positive reviews about Rent-a Rev... can anyone give me an idea of how much it costs to use a service like this? (I know some people don't like to share how much they spend on things, so I apologize in advance if I offend anyone!) Just trying to get an idea of using a rent-a-rev vs the cost of a church that provides a pastor... TIA! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rent-A-Rev?

• edited December 2011
    When we looked into Rent-A-Rev he was aroung $900.  We found another reverand and for our ceremony and a rehersal we are paying $450, which was  an awesome savings for us. 
  • edited December 2011
    A friend of mine used him for her wedding. He was not the cheapest, but he does a great job. He mixes serious with humor and that is what I liked about him. Everyone enjoyed the service.
  • edited December 2011
    We actually just sent in our deposit for Rent-a-Rev.  For the ceremony he charges $600, and if you want him to conduct the rehearsal as well it's another $150.  Our first meeting with him lasted just over 2 hours where he got to know a lot about us and our relationship.  I had heard such amazing reviews on him that I went into the meeting with high expectations.  He is just as fabulous as everyone said, and we couldn't be happier with our choice.  He mixes humor with sincerity which is just what we were looking for.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome, thanks for your feedback!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sybilanncsybilannc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is up with the crazy hi prices for rent-a-rev? Does anyone know of a price around 100-200$$?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards