Ohio-Northeast

Galleria Gowns & Next to Me

Hi ladies! After a fiasco on Saturday (I had to buy a new dress, with 4 weeks to go) I do have some recommendations for 2 stores on the east side. 

Galleria Gowns is located in Willoughby/RIchmond Heights right next to Casa di Borally's. It is a small shop but the ladies there (A Mom, Sister and Daughter) are super nice and helpful! This is where I found my second dress. 

Next to Me is a specialty bra shop located in Mentor, on Mentor Ave past the mall. Mary, "the bra expert" really knows her stuff. They have every size imaginable (even my size which I didn't know even existed). So, if you are a hard to fit size go here, it is well worth the trip out there even if you live far. 

Hope this helps someone! 
IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary

Re: Galleria Gowns & Next to Me

• carrienjerrycarrienjerry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I purchased my 2nd gown at Galleria Gowns as well. They are wonderful! I go for my fitting next week. I also had all my girls dresses fitted there. Great people.
  • edited December 2011
    They are super sweet people there. Maybe we will run into each other! I am sure I will be there the next 3 weeks! 
  • jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reccomendations, Jen!

Sorry to hear about your dress! What happened?!
  • edited December 2011
    You're Welcome! I'll message you my dress issue! 
  • edited December 2011
    I have to second the Next to Me rec!!  I was there at the same as Jen was.  I was completely impressed that Mary was honest, and took the time to call the bridal shop and asked them to help Jen as much as they could!   

And Mary is awesome.   I had NO idea how wrong my bra size was.  She is even altering the bra so it is perfect for the dress. It worked great!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards