Illinois-Chicago
Options

Videographer?

I've been going back and forth about whether we need a videographer for out wedding... but I think it would be something I would miss if we didn't do it. Does anyone have reccommendations? We just want one for the ceremony and the speeches, first dance, etc., so we would only really need them for a few hours. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Videographer?

• Options
    It is one of those must haves for us. My friend really didn't want to have her wedding videotaped, but after she got the dvd, she was so happy with it. I saw the dvd and it captured so much of the day. She didn't remember half of the things on her dvd. Once I seen this, I wanted one too. Her videographer was Dan from Midwest Video Productions of Illinois. We are using him as well. He is very freindly and does really nice work. His website is www.midwestvideoproductions.com
  • Options
    Everyone of my friends who got married and didn't have one says that is the one thing they regret not having. We are using Shilo Studios out of Aurora, IL. They are reasonably priced compared to some videographers out there and have several different packages. Here is their website: http://www.shilohstudio.biz/Shiloh_Studio/Wedding_Main.html

Chris (one of the owners) is SO nice, he also said they would call my photographer a few weeks before the wedding to discuss timing and make sure they both got the shots they needed, which I really appreciated. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are also using Shiloh Studio. Chris has been great so far. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My FI and I both had decided we didn't need a videographer and that we would just have our friend video the most important parts on his camera.  Now we're changing our mind.  THere are going to be so many moments that we might miss while visiting with others, or taking pics, etc so I am hoping the videographer will catch some of those moments that we miss.   I want to have it all on video to be able to re live that night whenever we want!  FI was really against it but now he sees why it would be worth it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    third reccomendation for Shiloh Studios. They are awesome
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I will check them out! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards