Illinois-Chicago
Options

Transporation

How soon did you all or are you all getting your transporation in order. I am getting transportation for the wedding party as well as out of town guests. My problem is I have no idea on the number of guests who will need the transportation. A lot of people are coming from out of town but many are driving their cars. What is the latest you can go before getting transporation and does anyone have any good suggestions in the Chicagoland area?

Re: Transporation

• Options

Have you blocked rooms at a hotel? If so, they shuttle to and from the reception. Are your OOT guests not renting a car?

For us since we have a Sept wedding it is a "hot" month so we booked about a month and a half ago. We only booked transportation for our wedding party.

Emperor Limousine is who we are using they have a great selection of both limos and party buses. They are the best priced out there.
    www.EmperorLimousine.com
    630-383-4200

• Options
    The hotel does have a shuttle but our church and our hotel are too far apart. They only will shuttle in a 5 mile radius and where the church is there are no hotels within a 5 miles radius. I will check out Emperor Limos Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards