Illinois-Chicago

Bridal Shower

Where was your bridal shower at?

Re: Bridal Shower

• Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom and MIL had my shower in a multi-purpose room in my MIL's condo building.

The runner up was at Twin Lakes in Palatine...or is that Arlington Heights?
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Two of mine are going to be at the homes of the hostesses.  
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • edited December 2011
    Two of mine are going to be at the hostesses homes.....one in Hinsdale, IL and the other in Ohio!

The third is going to be somewhere in Oak Brook.  Probably a restaurant.
    image **Married 7/9/11**
  • edited December 2011
    ours is going to be at carcullci's in rosemont.

partly b/c our family has had other showers there and really liked it and partly b/c my fiance needs to go from the shower to the airport.  lol

we had my sister's baby shower at prairie landing in st. charles and it was lovely.
  • edited December 2011
    We had our shower last October at Francesca's at the Promenade in Bolingbrook. (Near I55 and I355) The restaurant is new, spacious, and has a great fireplace in the center. The food was spectacular and plentiful. The waitstaff, manager, and the event  planner, Danielle, went above and beyond for our party.
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    We are hosting one for a future cousin-in-law at The Seasons in Long Grove....
  • lawhitedlawhited member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Shower Brunch at Fiddlehead Cafe in Lincoln Square.  :)
  • aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't have my shower there, but I went to one at the Public Landing in Lockport. The food was delicious :)
  • edited December 2011
    Going to have one of mine at Emmitt's in Downer's Grove.

Also, I through one for my bff a couple months ago at Blackfinn in Naperville....super fun and great food!
    My Planning Website Tied The Knot on 12-4-10! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • CynthiaJHCynthiaJH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is going to be at Cafe Clemenza's in Hoffman Estates. I just went to one at Pilot Pete's in Schaumburg-very cool. Since it is a restaurant at the Schaumburg Airport the restaurant had a neat airplane theme and windows all around the room so you could see the really neat planes. The food was good too!
  • kellbellezkellbellez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is Saturday at the Hyatt Lodge McDonald's campus in one of their smaller rooms. Obviously not the ballroom! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards