Illinois-Chicago
Options

FOR SALE: Brides Ivory Invitations 30 ct

I just got married and have 1 extra box of the Brides line invitation kit left over. I used the kit and everyone thought they were professionally printed. THe kits are $40 at Michaels. I'll sell this one unused for $25 and I included extra ribbon. So you'll be spending less than $1/invite!!!

THe kit comes with ribbon, but I chose not to use them on the invites for weight reasons. Which worked out beautifully, because even though the envelope said "extra postage required" I kept it underweight and paid the normal stamp price and the extra ribbons were used for gift wrapping and to decorate bubbles :)

Gartner studios has the downloadable templates, so you don't have to worry formatting correctly. 

Re: FOR SALE: Brides Ivory Invitations 30 ct

• Options
    Hey I'd be interested!  I have been buying the kits and still need one more (I've been waiting for a good coupon).  I'll PM you

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi I'm using these invitations for my wedding and was just wondering if you remember what the weight of the invitations was with and without the ribbon? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards