Illinois-Chicago
Options

looking for a great alteration place for my dress

If any one has any recomendations of a great alteration place. I bought my dress in michigan and had to bring it back here to get it altered. I was recommended to Mary Catomy but i called her and she was totally booked :( I heared she was very resonably priced and would love to find someone thats in the same price range as her? Anything would help cuz my dress needs a lot of TLC :) thanks so much

Re: looking for a great alteration place for my dress

• Options
    jwestfalljwestfall member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also live in Old town, but am willing to drive a little bit!! Any where around the chicago area!!
  • Options
    Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

My dress is at Sue's Alteration in Naperville. I wanted Mary too, but she was booked so far in advance. Sue is great, I am going for my second fitting on Friday. Her prices are fairly reasonable I think.

When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • Options
    princessczprincesscz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress altered by a woman named Linda Hill.  She is fantastic and works for herself so I think she's in the same price range as Mary although I am not positive.  Her contact information is on Yelp I know, or if you'd like I can give you her information.  She works out of her house in Oak Park.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards