Illinois-Chicago

Wedding Ceremony Venue?

I'm having my reception at the Doubletree in Alsip, IL. I was thinking about having an outdoor ceremony at a different venue. I originally looked at Lake Katherine which is only 200 per hour and this was a great price. Downfall is I have to come up with my own plan b if it rains. Does anybody know of another venue where I can have an outdoor or indoor ceremony for around the same price? Your help will be greatly appreciated. TIA

Re: Wedding Ceremony Venue?

• I think the Palos Park park district has a gazebo that you can use for weddings...it is just west of Lake Catherine a mile or two. Maybe not Palos Park - Palos Heights, perhaps? What about the wayside chapel on Southwest Highway? There is a church that could be used if it rains. HTH
  • I looked into that place but unfortunately my guest list is too big for that place. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • If you were in the city..and I KNOW this doesn't help but...incase other brides are looking:

The Kieth House
    Prairie Avenue Gallery

Old 1820's Mansion near a beautiful park in a historic area in Chicago's near south side. $1,500 will get you seating outdoors in the private garden, or indoors...includes chairs, tables, linens...the whole lot. However, Marcy can hold up to 75-80 tops!

She's easy to work with and willing to please!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards