Illinois-Chicago
Options

Online invite advice?

Hi ladies,

I'll ask on the invites board, but I figured I'd ask the Chicago Ladies, too!

We're looking at invitations and I'm wondering if anyone can point me to an etsy vendor.  I've ventured over there and it was sort of overwhelming...like 15,000 options for invites!

We've looked at Wedding Papers Divas, Cards and Pockets, Michaels, David's Bridal, Invitations by Dawn, Exclusively Weddings, American Weddings, Checkerboard, Vistaprint...and maybe some others.  lol

We're are pretty simple, but pretty picky.  This is the trouble.  We want dark purple and white, but not too much flowery or designs and nothing too shimmery...we're envisioning like a dark purple backing on a white invite, and we need a couple words in hebrew.

Does anyone have any Etsy (or other online) suggestions?

Thanks ladies!

Re: Online invite advice?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    a few of us have used inkedpapers (Michelle), shes super awesome
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you!

her stuff looks great!  
  • Options
    MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we DIY'd and used Paperandmore.com which is similar to Cards and Pockets. I designed the suite in Microsoft Publisher and Microsoft Word. Our invites will be printed at Kwik Kopy and I will print the inserts on our home printer. Pretty easy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

mygatsby.com has great reviews on weddingwire.  I recently discovered storkie.com which has really cute stuff, but have found little reviews.  Check them out if you haven't. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ginavtobginavtob member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went through MyBlueTulipDesign on Etsy and she was AWESOME.  She worked with us on keeping our costs done and customized everything for us.  They turned out so beautiful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using

lvandy27

I love her designs and she has been great to work with :)
    nikiplanning.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used invitation pie which I found online and they were fantastic!  www.invitationpie.com
  • Options
    sully1120sully1120 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using giftbandit.com. They're located in Arlington Heights and have DIY. You can order online or go in- I am picky too! The woman there is extremely detailed and wants to make sure everything is perfect.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards