Illinois-Chicago
Options

Needing creativity

Hello all,

I am trying to come up with creative gifts for my wedding party (bridesmaids, groomsmen, junior bridesmaid/ushers, and flower girl/ring bearer). I've looked at some wedding websites, but so far I'm uninspired. Anyone have any really cute, unique ideas?

Re: Needing creativity

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am making them white hoodies with their names, for when we get our hair done, flp flops for the wedding, and bags to carry it all in...still thinking of other stuf to put in there.  I also got them Brightling compacts when I treated them to a bridal brunch.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Not too creative, but I am having a jeweler hand craft necklaces and earrings for my bridesmaids. I also did tees for while we are getting our hair done.  For my flowergirl, I did a tee and I got her a jewelry box from Exclusively Weddings. It has a phototop lid for a pic of me and her at the wedding.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I struggled with the same thing for our wedding. Those online stores are no help at all. I had a winter wedding so I bought my girls really cute bags (Ivan and Mary) that were all different depending on each of my girls likes. I stuffed the bags with hand and foot warmers, chap stick, scarves, water, etc. and wrote each of my girls a really nice note. It was not my most creative idea, but thought some of the winter touches made it different.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm all about being practical, so while it's definitely not creative, I'm going to be giving away food baskets from local vendors in the area. (Everyone's flying in from out of town.) So that way, they get a taste of Chicago and it all gets consumed before they go home.

HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards