Illinois-Chicago
Options

Budget Banquet Halls

Does anyone know of a Banquet hall that charges $45/ head or less in the Chicagoland area? 

Re: Budget Banquet Halls

• Options
    divadancer11divadancer11 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depending on on/off season or fri/sun vs sat you can try Chandlers in Schaumburg or Hoffman Estates or Seville in Hoffman
  • Options
    divadancer11divadancer11 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know for sure Chandlers will work with you and you would be the only wedding as its on a Golf Course
  • Options
    jsquared62009jsquared62009 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mirage 4 points Sheraton by O'hare charges 47 w/open bar for sat. evening. Fri/Sun or afternoons are less. Astoria is around the same. I've never been to either but I came across them when I was looking for halls. Depending on when your wedding is (afternoon, fri/sat, or winter months) some places offer discounts.
    Vacation
  • Options
    roxiems75roxiems75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Try Victoria's they have several locations I know that family style with 6 hours of open bar on a Saturday was $55/pp but if you do a Friday or Sunday wedding it was $44/pp that also included the cake.  hope that helps.  Oh ya the food is great. we have had several family weddings with them and never had bad service. hope that helps.  good luck

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out The Chateau Bu-Sche in Alsip, IL 115th and Cicero. They charge $40 pp w/open bar.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check Avalon Banquets, I believe they have some entree choices that were around that price per person, but it's been a while since I looked at them.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine just booked with DiNolfo's in Mokena. She said they are giving 50% on their packages.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards