Illinois-Chicago

places in or around downtown chicago to take pictures on a holiday??..

My wedding will be on Sept. 15, I believe that day there is the celebration for Mexicos Independence day at millenium park.
In case it was too crowded i need to have another place where i can take nice picture!!
thank you!!!! :)

Re: places in or around downtown chicago to take pictures on a holiday??..

• CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_places-in-or-around-downtown-chicago-to-take-pictures-on-a-holiday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:5aebd2d2-5e50-42e7-8d2a-e5d777b93a84Post:57b79d41-38a3-4cb2-82d9-a8a1c3d60225">places in or around downtown chicago to take pictures on a holiday??..</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding will be on Sept. 15, I believe that day there is the celebration for Mexicos Independence day at millenium park. In case it was too crowded i need to have another place where i can take nice picture!! thank you!!!! :)
    Posted by smende3[/QUOTE]
    Museum campus! We did pics there and they were so pretty (see the link in my sig for married bio, under "pre ceremony"). Jackson/Lasalle street is cool for urban shots if you're into that. We wanted to go there but were running late.  
  • where exactly is the museum campus??

btw you looked so pretty!! :)
  • CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_places-in-or-around-downtown-chicago-to-take-pictures-on-a-holiday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:5aebd2d2-5e50-42e7-8d2a-e5d777b93a84Post:45a590f4-30fc-41f4-9c5f-e46dda46d67b">Re: places in or around downtown chicago to take pictures on a holiday??..</a>:
    [QUOTE]where exactly is the museum campus?? btw you looked so pretty!! :)
    Museum campus is the long pier that reaches out into the lake where the Field Museum, Planetarium, and Aquarium are. We also took photos in Lincoln Park, but that isn't really downtown.  And thank you :) 
  • smende3smende3 member
    First Comment
    okay gotcha! will check out those places thanks! :)
  • cstaleccstalec member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://jewish.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_places-in-or-around-downtown-chicago-to-take-pictures-on-a-holiday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:5aebd2d2-5e50-42e7-8d2a-e5d777b93a84Post:9f98d875-e271-4a15-b78a-7fc146befa9e">Re: places in or around downtown chicago to take pictures on a holiday??..</a>:
    [QUOTE]okay gotcha! will check out those places thanks! :)
    Hi, Just wondering if you had to have a permit to take you wedding pictures in Lincoln park and at the Museum campus. Our wedding is also in september and I'm trying to plan- Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards