Illinois-Chicago
Options

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

The board has been slow the past day or so....

=)
When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio

Re: What are you looking forward to this weekend?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have another shower this weekend, thrown by my FMIL and FSIL. FI will be there the whole time too, so I am excited for that! Less eyes on just me:) Can't wait!

I am also going to Joe's on Weed St. for Kickback to Kirkwood because we are IU Alums! They turn the bar into bars at our school, it is fun!
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    amylulichamylulich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for the weekend! FI and I are going to look at 3 more reception venues on Saturday....wish us luck!

@sgylling--have fun at your shower!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just relaxing and getting my house in order.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!! Good luck Amy!
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I don't know if I'm necessarily looking forward to this, but I'm hoping to sort through the tons of photographers in Chicago and weed it down to 3 or 4 that we can meet.  Fun fun! (please note the sarcasm in that!) Smile

• Options
    amylulichamylulich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooooo MINDMNMO there are so many great photographers to choose from in Chicago! I'm having trouble deciding too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going out tonight, can't wait!  It's been a while.  Then registering at BB&B on Saturday.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 260 Invited image
    167 Thrilled to Attend image
    71 Devastated they can't make it image
    22 making us sweat it out image
    RSVP Date- June 30
  • Options
    ladybug7485ladybug7485 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to MI for a business trip so nothing very exciting..boo
    njohnson--good luck at BB&B this weekend hopefully you'll get out of their a little faster then I did!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hopefully finishing up my DIY pocketfolds...

Married on 8/7/10 My Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Food tasting tomorrow! I really want to go see Yacht at Empty Bottle tomorrow night, but FI has been working 60 hour weeks (CPA), so we're not sure if we're going.
    7/10/10 imageDandy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My first time trying on bridal gowns!!! 4 appointments set-up between Sunday and monday! I hope I find one!

• Options
    Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend and I are going dress shopping for cocktail dresses. I have a retirment party for my FFIL who was a foreman in the Chicago Fire Department. I guess it's kind of a big deal. Naturally I don't have a thing to wear and need to buy something new. =) along with new shoes and accessories. Luckily there are lots of sales this weekend.

Saturday is passports and packet pick up

Sunday is Hustle up the Hancock. 94 flights of stairs. My goal is to do it in 20 minutes. I did it in 22 minutes last year. Wish me luck ladies!

Berrytr - I'm super jealous of your weekend the most.
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • Options
    jbll326jbll326 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bachelorette party!!! YAY!

FSIL is flying in from MN this afternoon, so her, Fi, and I will have dinner and maybe go out in the burbs. Then tomorrow morning I have my hair and makeup trial!!!! So excited for that. And then the bachelorette party starts! All I know is that we're staying in a hotel downtown, but have no clue what else is planned. Can't wait!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going to a dog show this weekend!
    It's my favorite show of the year!!

So many dogs so little time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Registering at Crate and Barrel on Sunday!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cake tasting (and probably choosing our baker!) and registering at William Sonoma tomorrow!  Can't wait!
    Married!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally forgot we have our cake tasting too! Registering is so fun! I loved that.
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sadly, my weekend has not much fun to look forward to - taxes and laundry.  hmm...
  • Options
    lmhamzelmhamze member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jbll326 can't wait to hear all about your bach!! Sounds like a lot of exciting stuff this weekend! We are taking care of the tuxes and i'm hoping to find my shoes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is our week for cake tastings too.  Where did you ladies go?  We went to Tipsy Cake & Vanille Patisserie.  I thought the woman at TC was super nice & the cake was good, but VP was AMAZING!!!  Of course it's a bit more expensive, but I think FI is convinced we need it... Yay!
  • Options
    MsBunny312MsBunny312 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So many ladies doing fun things! Ugh, I'm working on my thesis allllll weekend long.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    bridemaids dresses - complete with bridemaids drama, i wish i could have just had all my friends :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards