Illinois-Chicago
Options

Unique wedding reception space ideas? - Tight timeline!

Hi Ladies - 

My fiance and I are trying to put together our wedding on a tight timeline and hope to set a date for this Fall. We will more than likely have our ceremony in the western suburbs but haven't been able to find quite the right reception space yet. We would love to have something uniquue - with a nice view, or interesting architectural detials. Any great ideas? Our guest list is looking like around 150 and our budget is around 15K. 

Thanks! 

Re: Unique wedding reception space ideas? - Tight timeline!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_unique-wedding-reception-space-ideas-tight-timeline?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:5d83534b-2e41-456f-a02a-62fb94a25396Post:e8e95f43-412c-41ef-ba98-fed3420fa8f6">Unique wedding reception space ideas? - Tight timeline!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies -  My fiance and I are trying to put together our wedding on a tight timeline and hope to set a date for this Fall. We will more than likely have our ceremony in the western suburbs but haven't been able to find quite the right reception space yet. We would love to have something uniquue - with a nice view, or interesting architectural detials. Any great ideas? Our guest list is looking like around 150 and our budget is around 15K.  Thanks! 
    Posted by suziyq5686[/QUOTE]

Hotel Baker in St. Charles is a nice spot. The hotel was built in the 20's and it has a very classic, vintage feel and look to it. Plus it's right off of the Fox river which leaves a nice atmosphere in my opinon.From what I've seen the pricing is pretty good, and they have two rooms that can accomodate different amounts of people. There are also a bunch of places in Joliet that you can check out, but I'm not sure if that's a bit out of the way for you and your guests...
  • Options
    Its the northern burbs, but the Kenilworth Club would be nice for a fall wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards