Illinois-Chicago

Photo booths anyone??

I am thinking about using a photo booth at the reception. I have never been to a wedding with one but have heard good things about them. Anyone use one or plan on using one? Can you recommend a company in Chicago? I know they are kinda of pricey but I think they might be worth it.

Re: Photo booths anyone??

• edited December 2011
    I really wanted to use Photo Booth Express but we couldn't afford them.  If you can find them at a bridal expo, you can usually get a coupon for a discount.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    When I looked into them; I found that Memento Photo Booth was less than other vendors.  I can't find the contact info or pricing though :O(
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    My daughter used Chicagoland Photobooth.  I highly recommend their company.

They were flexible with packages and pricing.  Their communication was clear and quick in response.  They are very well organized and efficient.  At the reception, the attendant was courteous and professional.  She was also very gracious in "overlooking" behaviors of "enthusiastic" guests. 

Prints were made ON SITE for every guest in every picture.  The CD of every picture taken that evening was mailed and in our possession within ONE WEEK of the wedding.

We worked with Erin and Kelly.
  • edited December 2011
    I Do Photobooths.  They were amazing for my wedding! It was a HUGE hit!
  • edited December 2011
    I second Chicagoland Photobooth!

Great customer service throughout planning and the wedding, with good staff and quick turnaround time on the prints. They also didn't mind that we brought all our own props rather than renting theirs and were patient with our guests.

We spent around $800 for four hours, but we had a Sunday wedding and I don't remember how much that helped with the price. We love looking back at the pictures and I'm so glad we made it work in the budget.
  • MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Photo Booth Express and it was a huge hit. We did props like lips and glasses and mustaches on sticks and it was packed all night. It did not take away from the dance floor either.

We paid $900 for 4 hours and got double prints.
  • lilychavlovelilychavlove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah,  We are using Memento Photo Booth too!  My sister went with them for her wedding in the spring and they were so great!!  There booth is really nice too. 
    Here is their contact info   312.981.0181.  Ask for Shannon she was great! Her email is shannon@mementophotobooth.com.  You should give her a call.  Also I think there website was http://www.mementophotobooth.com.

<3
    Lily
  • ikrystalikrystal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I DO photobooths!  I emailed every photo booth vendor in the chicago land area I cound find (18 in all) and they have the best resolution and most hours given for the price.  Cant beat them! I have been to several weddings with a photobooth and sometimes they did not turn out clear - nor did they give copies to everyone in the booth.  I DO will!
  • lonyahglonyahg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Aposh productions. Photo booth with unlimited double prints 800.00
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards