Illinois-Chicago
Options

Doing anything different for your Maid of Honor gift?

I was just thinking that I would do the same stuff for my MOH, who is my sister, and then get her something extra...maybe something sentimental.  Any thoughts/ideas on this? 

As always, TIA!

Re: Doing anything different for your Maid of Honor gift?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought specific items for each girl, and my maid of honor had a slightly larger bouquet than the bridesmaids.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i did the same as rie - her bouquet is a bit bigger and a bit more expensive.  since my MOH is also my sister i'm probably going to buy her an extra nice piece of jewelry to wear that day on top of the traditional BM gifts
  • Options
    Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be giving my MOH something extra as her gift too. I'm not sure what it will be though. Maybe take her out to a girls day/lunch the day before the wedding. I don't know. I need to get on that b/c the wedding is about 2 months away. =)
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011

When I asked my friends to be in my bridal party, I brought them cupcakes, but with my maid of honor/my sister, I took her out to afternoon tea at the Pennisula hotel.  It was really nice and she's so much younger (about 10 years) and she had so much fun.  I think I'll also take her out for a mani/pedi before the wedding.  My other thought was getting her a Tiffany necklace in her initials. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards