Illinois-Chicago
Options

Photo Table Numbers

FI and I met in college, and want to do table numbers of us at places around campus. We have the photos, but not sure how to go about making the table numbers. Has anyone done this, or know any bios with cute ones?

Thanks!!

Re: Photo Table Numbers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am doing this with table names vs number. I think I have a picture of JanuaryBride's in my bio, with the photo mounted on another piece of paper and the name written on it. You could also photoshop a number into the photo or on top of it in the corner or something. Mine with be Chicago Landmark's just like JanuaryBride's and be called like "the El" or "Grant Park" or whatever. HTH!
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to do something similar and saved this link for inspiration. http://www.weddingbee.com/2009/09/14/table-tent-cards-done/
    Married on 8/7/10 My Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did table numbers with photos, by making almost mini scrapbook pages for each table (really just cut out our photo and mounted it on colors that matched our decor then mounted that on paper that we had printed the number on).  We used cheap silver frames from Ikea to hold them.  It was really simple.

• Options
    schaiblejenschaiblejen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just glued mine to card stock...  here is a link to my blog.... with pictures  http://blinkanditsgone1022.blogspot.com/2009/08/27-days.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing something very similiar.  We are using photos from all the places we have been together at in the Chicagoland area.  I copied my pictures into power point, then inserted a text box and then added the place/ table number to it.  We are then using simple black frames.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 260 Invited image
    167 Thrilled to Attend image
    71 Devastated they can't make it image
    22 making us sweat it out image
    RSVP Date- June 30
  • Options
    morgie44morgie44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We had 24 tables, and put two per table so I didn't want to spend the money on frames, instead we just matted the pictures on a piece of heavy cardstock, then used these:  http://www.dickblick.com/products/lineco-self-stick-easel-backs/
    attached to the back so that they could stand up.  It worked really well for us, and we had a ton of people actually take our table numbers at the end of the night!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad to see this post!!  I've been thinking about how to do our table numbers, also.  We're using photos of all our friends vintage cars as our table numbers.  Our car will be the head table.  :)  There are some good holder options in here. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BFP Chart BFP 10/7/11 EDD 6/20/12 HB@7w 114
  • Options
    jbll326jbll326 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great ideas!! I'm going to tackle this project this week using our favorite restaurants. Thanks!
  • Options
    Thanks for the help!! You all have some great ideas:)

P.S. JessNLane52804...LOVE your engagement pics on your bio!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards