Illinois-Chicago
Options

Any sales downtown for men's wedding rings??

Hi Chicago ladies! My fiance and I are coming to Chicago this weekend for a little getaway. We got engaged in Chicago so I would love to get his wedding band here. We are staying downtown - Embassy Suites Downtown Lakefront.
Does anyone know of any jewelry store having any great sales right now? I mean we would like to spend probably under $200. He wants something pretty plain. So if anyone has any suggestions for jewelry stores we could hit up while downtown, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

Re: Any sales downtown for men's wedding rings??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would just start looking in Jewelers Row on Wabash Ave. Start at the jewelers mall on 5 S. Wabash. I'm sure they can help you!
  • Options
    Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My DH and I got my wedding band from CA jewelers in jewelers row. They have recently upgraded their location and increased the amount of merchandise, I was soooo impressed when I went in there a couple of weeks agi to have my rings cleaned. They are suuuuper friendly and do really great work. My band was custom-made there to fit flush next to my e-ring, which is a vintage style, and you wouldn't know that they weren't purchased together, that's how detailed they are!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards