Ohio-Columbus
Options

Bridal show this weekend??

Who all is going to the show this weekend?

My mom and I are going on Saturday.  We still have to pick a DJ or band, the cake, and maybe a videographer.

Has anyone been to the show before?  Anyone got any thoughts on the show either good or bad??

Re: Bridal show this weekend??

• Options
    If you plan on giving out your contact information, I would suggest giving out an e-mail address specifically for the wedding or one that you don't use frequently because I know I got A TON of junk e-mail from the show last year. I also didn't have anything planned when I went, and gave out my info to most of the vendors there.
  • Options
    I agree with mswift2. Don't give out an email that you use a lot. Another small piece of advice, go early in the day! It was a total madhouse last year. I was actually sorry I went! We already had most of our vendors and to me it wasn't worth the hassle. But good luck!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://columbus.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_bridal-show-this-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:04e0b96e-0f37-4ff0-abaa-c33eb3af5330Post:eae60c67-201f-4987-9586-953777367a1d">Re: Bridal show this weekend??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree with mswift2. Don't give out an email that you use a lot. Another small piece of advice, go early in the day! It was a total madhouse last year. I was actually sorry I went! We already had most of our vendors and to me it wasn't worth the hassle. But good luck!
    Posted by megndo

We went to tie up some loose ends, since our wedding is in March, and there was ONLY ONE transportation vendor, and that is what we really wanted. It WAS the trolley, but they were booked for our day, so we left with not much further than we started. That place was giving us a panic attack!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards