Illinois-Chicago
Options

Back from honeymoon...a few vendor reviews...

The day atarted off rainy and cloudy, but lo and behold my prayers were answered and the sun came out!!!!

A few vendor reviews:

1. Venue...Brookfield Zoo A+++++++
What can I say?  It was amazing and worth every penny we paid for it!  They were very attentive and even went as far as to call some of my guests with directions because most of the streets surrounding the zoo were closed due to flooding.  The room was set up and it was amazing...they went above and beyond any expectations I had.  The food was oncredible, the atmosphere during cocktails at the living coast was something out of a story book.  I got a first peek at the room and I think I nearly fainted....I do not have words to describe it...

2.  George Street Photography A++++++
Our photographer, Ignacio, was incredible.  He called me two days before to go over all the details with me.  He had great ideas for photos and kept us laughing the entire day. 

3.  Absolute Dreams Limo A+++++++++
What can I say, they were right on time, courteous and professional.  We had a longer than anticipated drive to the zoo because of the flooding and the driver was calm and collected.  He did not attempt to make his own course, instead he used the GPS and we helped him contact the zoo for instructions.  The limo was clean and tidy.....

More to come...

Re: Back from honeymoon...a few vendor reviews...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards