Illinois-Chicago
Options

Comfort food at wedding reception

My Fiance and I are really looking to have upper scale comfort foods served at our reception.  Items such as gourmet burgers, fries, chicken tenders, etc...
Has anyone had any experience in finding places that will customize a menu like this in the Chicago and surrounding suburbs area.  Or know of any caterers?
Thanks!!!!

Re: Comfort food at wedding reception

• Options
    edited December 2011
    FIG catering does mac & cheese and some 'upscale' mini-burgers. They customize each menu and I'm sure would work with you on this kind of theme. Sounds great!

They do smaller events - so if you're having a bigger guest list you may want to look elsewhere.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry I don't have an answer for you but I just wanted to say that sounds yummy :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to say, I am sure any caterer could do this for you. I am sure they all have options all ready on their menus, but could customize as well.
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Options
    slagathor1027slagathor1027 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with sgylling.  I'm hearing this is becoming a really popular trend, so I'd bet money that any caterer would customize a menu like this for you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This sounds awesome.  I second Fig Catering.  They showed us some photos of events they have done with comfort food.
    Married!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No suggestions-- but by FAR the best wedding I've ever been to food wise was up in wisconsin for some distant relatives-- broasted chicken, german mashed potatoes, cream puffs..... it was pretty much heaven. I think it's a fabulous idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards