Illinois-Chicago

Wedding Coordinator

My good friend recently got engaged and she is overwhelmed and looking into hiring a wedding coordinator. She has talked with some that are said to cost upwards of $4000. Does anyone have any recs that may be on the less expensive side but still do a good job? She basically needs day of and some pre wedding coordination. She is not opposed to finding her own vendors. thanks.

Re: Wedding Coordinator

• edited July 2012
    I used Michelle Tisdall at Silver Fern Events. Her style is very fresh and modern. I used her for DOC but she does full planning as well. She was great as a DOC, kept everything running smoothly and helped me stay calm. 
  • Try Clemintine or Lovebird events for DOC.  In fact, I know very few DOCs that would be 4000---its usually 5,000 plus for full planning.
  • Manny Aganon.  He's in Bloomingdale and is a friend of mine.  Search for him on Facebook.
  • edited July 2012

How big of a wedding is she planning? We had a little over 100 guests and our day-of coordinator was Karolina Warren of Weddings by Karolina. I'm sure she's done larger weddings too but I'm not sure of the largest she's handled. We were very happy with her and our vendors all liked working with her. Our videographer even booked her for his own upcoming wedding! Her partial wedding planning package is $850.

http://www.weddingsbykarolina.com/index.html

• I'm using Karolina Warren for my Sept 1 wedding.  Things have been good so far!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    521image 126image 39image 356image RSVP Date: August 1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards